Liquid Paraffin / White Mineral Oil suitable for Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics & Food Industries for direct & indirect Food contact.
This property of Liquid Paraffin or Mineral Oil makes the standard to use in many industries. Liquid Paraffin Oil are widely used in applications which includes medical formulations, ointments, laxatives, repository vaccines, hair oils, hair creams, cosmetics, facial creams and lotions, gelatin capsules, protective coatings for fruits and vegetables, veterinary preparations, egg preservatives and as plasticizer in plastic and petrochemical industry.
- Conforming to the standards of pharmaceutical purity I.P., B.P. & U.S.P,
- Conforming to the standards of oils in contact with edible substances.
They are therefore, subjected to a higher refinement so to be able to particular specifications, different (specifications) in different countries and the standard FDA, (Food & Drugs Administrative U.S.A.).
- Preparation of solid and liquid brilliantine.
- Preparation of detergent creams, cold creams and lotions for beauty.
- Preparation of hydrated creams.
- Preparation of bronzed oils.
- Preparation of the oil for hygiene of children.
- Preparation of products for make-up.
- Antifoaming for the production of Penicillin.
- Internal lubricants as laxatives.
- Additive in the machining of the ingredients for the fabrication of the compressed Basis for ointments and emollients.
- The Plastic Material Industries
- Additive for production of polyethylene.
- Additive for extrusion of Polyvinyl Chloride.
- Dispersant for production of Polyethylene.
- Plasticizer for ethyl-cellulose.
- Plasticizer for coumarone-indene (resin).
- Plasticizer for EPDM (ethylene-propylene-diene monomer).
- Plasticizer for polyethylene.
- Plasticizer for poly-propylene.
- Plasticizer for polystyrene.
- Annealing of the printed objects in nylon.
- Hardening and annealing.
- Chemical Industries
- The inert oils for the fabrications of metallic hydrides and catalysts.
- Absorbent oils (e.g. in the extraction of the natural essence for perfumeries, the impregnated paper of white oil is used).